There are corporate films and then there are corporate films. This particular one by Johnnie Walker stars Robert Carlyle and though seems brilliantly simple must have been challenging to shoot. Yet it does seem quite refreshing in a time of big budget ‘effects’ ads that seem to be taking the world by storm. This film has won a One-Show.
- Group dynamics for the digital age dlvr.it/2bNftR 4 years ago
- A watchful gaze on social media. dlvr.it/2bNfr2 4 years ago
- The Cult of Counter Strike dlvr.it/2Y8g2g 4 years ago
- Appropriate. A list of apps and advice for new iPad owners. dlvr.it/2VvCzW 4 years ago
- Ever wondered what happened to email? dlvr.it/2T3XJX 4 years ago